INLOGIC SOLUTIONS greatest strength is its people. Our team has over 20 years of experience providing highly customized and niche focused consulting solutions.

Immigration Expertise

Life’s Call to The World’s Most Advanced Economy

InLogic offers immigration consulting services to IT professionals who are looking for a career with Fortune 500 US companies. We have a team of qualified immigration attorneys who provide the right guidance for your immigration filing. We have track record of success in US immigration.

H1B Visa:

Here we help in the H1B visa transfer from the present employer to our company. We sponsor H1 visas by tying up with the right kind of vendors. Though the sponsorships are bound by USCIS laws we make all the effort possible to approach this issue with utmost professionalism without causing any legal complicacies.

EB1 Professionals:

  • Employer required
  • For priority workers employer required
  • Labor certification not required

Aspiring professionals in the field of science, arts, education, business or athletics with extraordinary skills and job offer are welcome under this visa. InLogic offers such persons services for PR in U.S. Our attorneys will provide the best guidance for such professionals.

EB-2 Professionals:

  • For members holding advanced degrees employer required
  • For members holding advanced degrees labor certification required
  • For physicians holding advanced degrees employer and labor certification not required

InLogic will assist professionals/people with advanced degree or persons with exceptional ability in science, maths, or business. Other than this, well qualified doctors looking for practice in medicine in underserved areas have great career in US. Connect with us for career/immigration assistance.

EB-3 Professionals:

  • Employer and labor certification required
  • Skilled professionals with bachelor's or equivalent degree with at least two years experience are welcome to US under this visa. InLogic will assist you.

EB-4 Special Immigrants:

Religious workers, employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad can apply for this visa.

EB-5 Special Immigrants:

  • Employer required, labor certification not required
  • Immigrant Investors applying under a pilot program involving USCIS-designated regional center. Investor can get green card individually or as family.

EB3 to EB2 Porting:

InLogic has a proven track record in dealing with employment based green card. If you want to transfer from one category to another reach us. Our attorneys will help in applying for new labor certification, as well as filing of I140.